This department provides medical care to patients who have problems with their heart or circulation. It treats people on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Typical procedures performed include:
- electrocardiogram (ECG) and exercise tests to measure heart function
- echocardiograms (ultrasound scan of the heart)
- scans of the carotid artery in your neck to determine stroke risk
- 24-hour blood pressure tests
- insertion of pacemakers
- cardiac catheterisation (coronary angiography) to see if there are any blocks in your arteries (Kardiocentrum Vysočina).
Mode No graphics is currently switched on. Therefore you see the web page with no decorative graphics as well as any advanced formatting. If your browser supports CSS2, you can switch a graphic mode on.